Here is a checklist of items that you should bring for your travel in Nepal – you can print out this checklist!
4) Hiking shoes
6) a padlock to lock your bags during travel
7) a torch (flashlight)
8) an umbrella (during the monsoon)
9) Raincoat and anti leech oil will make your visit comfortable during the monsoon (June to September)
10) A facemask will be helpful during the visit to Kathmandu and other cities.
11) A sleeping bag, down clothing, if you are traveling to the mountains, even during the summer.
12) Insect repellent will be required for your travel to Chitwan National Park or other parts of the terai region.
13) A swimming costume will be necessary if you are canyoning, elephant washing or swimming.
14) Your medicines !
15) Your travel / medical insurance document
16) Your Passport !
17) Sleeping bag